Customize your bike!
- Urban riders seeking iconic style and V-Twin rumble
- Middleweight power paired with precision handling
- 883cc Air-Cooled Evolution® V-Twin engine
- Artists and customizers in love with the old-school look
- City cruising or light touring with a low-slung stance
- MIlwaukee-Eight® 107 V-Twin engine and easy-reach bars
- Urban riders looking to command attention
- A powerful stance, smooth ride and sharp handling
- 1200cc Air-Cooled Evolution® V-Twin engine
- A perfect performance base for customization
- The rider who wants a quick and easy get away ride
- 2-up seating, black steel laced wheels, dark finishes
- Renegades seeking the utmost power and performance
- Conquering city streets with power and agility
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114 V-Twin engine and custom-styled exhaust
- Riders ready to chase excitement across state lines
- Highway riding with full fenders and detachable windscreen
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114 V-Twin engine and steel laced wheels
- Hot rod riders who like bright chrome and a steamroller stance
- Commanding the road with fat tires and a squared-up headlamp
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114 V-Twin engine and Lakester disc wheels
- Rebels seeking a now classic West Coast style
- Aggressive riding with sport bike agility and handling
- Milwaukee-Eight® 117 V-Twin engine and moto-style drag bars
- Riders seeking West Coast style and unrelenting power
- Outrageous performance with a matching attitude
- FXRT devotees who want the latest riding enhancements
A REVOLUTION IN
Authentic heritage meets modern technology for power, style, and the unadulterated riding experience – around town or along country roads.
BEST DECISION EVER.
I had a great experience at Harley of Jamestown when I purchased my brand-new 2020 Road King. The staff are all friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Charlene Benson, who was my salesperson was fantastic. I would highly recommend purchasing your Bike from Harley of Jamestown.
- RANDY CARLSON
Valid at Harley-Davidson® of Jamestown only. Offers cannot be combined. Restrictions may apply. See dealer for qualifications, residency restrictions and complete details.
Motorcycles can be hazardous to operate. For your safety: Always avoid paved surfaces; never ride on public roads. Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never carry passengers; never engage in stunt riding; never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs; avoid excessive speed, and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. All riders 16 years of age and younger should always be under adult supervision. Harley-Davidson® of Jamestown will not be responsible for damage to any rider, and or motorcycles under any circumstance. It is the sole responsibility of each rider, parent, or supervisor to ensure all safety measures are taken while riding any motorcycles. It is recommended that all motorcycles riders take an approved training course.